Daily Homework and Test Information

Monday, November 9, 2020

Important Information for this week

 Dear Parents, 


I just want to clarify a few things regarding this week. I did not receive some of this information, until after our conferences or I would have let you know ahead of time. 


  • Tomorrow is a school mass, Mrs. Loftus and Ms. Quigley thought it would be a good idea to invite our class because we are technically their buddies. We have done nothing with them this year and I think that is why Mrs. Loftus wants us to go to their Mass. We will be socially distanced in the church, but if you do not want your child going to Mass I completely understand. Mr. Tosti said he would figure something out for those who don’t want to go. I am not sure what that is as of right now. So we have a Mass tomorrow and if you want your child to go then when they show up tomorrow to class I will assume they are going to mass. If you don’t want them to go just email me so I can find coverage for them in the classroom. Sorry for this notice but it was delivered to me at the end of the day on Friday. 


  • Wednesday is Veteran Day. We will be making cards for a few of our class relatives, if you have someone in your family who is a veteran just let me know, I would love to honor them in some way. 


  • Thursday the children need to be dressed in their Sunday best for the Christmas Concert practice over in the church. 


  • This week is our practice of the Safe Environment Lessons, I am sure that an Option C went out about this, but if not you can contact the office for the detailed description of what this is about. If you choose to opt out of this lesson please let the office know.


  • No School next Monday 


Any questions about anything above just email or text and I will get right back to you. 


Mr. G 



No comments:

Post a Comment