Daily Homework and Test Information

Friday, May 7, 2021

A Very Appreciative Teacher

 Dear Parents, 

    I would like to thank all of you for the wonderful and thoughtful gifts I received each day. Monday I added a new succulent to my collection of house plants. Tuesday I hit it big with $30 dollars in scratch off winners. Wednesday was a nice surprise at my house, a twelve pack of Summer Love. Thursday my wife Vicky stole most of those delicious chocolate covered pretzels and today's explosion of confetti and the extremely generous gift to Goats Beard will be a nice out for me and my honey! Thank you to all of you especially the homeroom mothers Mrs. O'Leary and Mrs. Sinni. I will miss all of you and want to Thank you for the bottom of my heart. 

    I would also like to thank my students. They are a pleasure to teach. Their notes all week were very touching and true. They are wonderful children and I will miss them at the end of this year. 

Happy Mother's Day to all of mother's in the Third Grade, especially my class. 

Thankfully, 

Mr. G




No comments:

Post a Comment