Daily Homework and Test Information

Monday, December 21, 2020

Note to Parents

Dear Parents, 

 Thank you for all you have done for me and my family during this difficult time. I am recovering nicely. COVID is no joke. Both Ollie and my beautiful wife Vicky both got it a couple of days ago. They are getting better everyday. I am sorry I have not been in school to teach and take care of your children. I cannot wait to get back to school. I am very appreciative to Mr. Tosti, Mrs. Manion, and especially my grade partner Mrs. Bondi. They have done an amazing job helping care for your children while I have been out of school.   I will be ready for 2021! I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Please be safe and have a wonderful Christmas vacation. I will see everyone next year. If you need anything I will be back in action by next week. 

Sincerely, 

Mr. G

No comments:

Post a Comment